Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rod Stewert Sympathising Macca


London, Sep 16 - Singer Rod Stewart is sympathising with Sir Paul McCartney in his divorce battle with his estranged wife Heather Mills.According to contactmusic.com, Stewart himself was devastated when his ex-wife Rachel Hunter left him. He said the end of his marriage to Rachel was the lowest point of his life and added that the 25 years age gap between them was the reason behind their split.He said: 'When Rachel left, that was a bolt of lightning. It was terrible. Look at Paul McCartney now. I feel so sorry for him. But I don't blame Rachel. I married her too young. My eldest daughter (Kimberly) is now six years older than Rachel when we first met. But it was earth shattering when she went. I wasn't prepared for it at all. I grew up a lot after that.'

No comments: