Saturday, November 24, 2007

McCartney records album with son


Paul McCartney is hoping to launch his son James' music career - by helping him record a debut album.

The 30-year-old drummer and guitarist - who is the former Beatles star's son with first wife Linda - has already appeared on two of his solo albums, but is keen to launch his own LP.

McCartney, 65, says: "I'm actually doing some recording with my son. We're just looking at the idea of him making an album. He's doing it all. He's writing it all, laying it all. It's sensational. But there's
nothing set yet. We don't know if it'll work.

"The plan is for me to just do some recording with him, and it's really exciting. I'm really loving it."
Their studio efforts are expected to be released next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular brand. The prices for the boots were about 320 bucks on every page. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the boots are around 330 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 250 bucks on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 300 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?