Monday, December 10, 2007

Paul McCartney’s US tour in jeopardy thanks to Heather Mills


Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney has revealed that his forthcoming tour could be disrupted by his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, because the bitter legal battle is “dictating” his life.

Paul, 65, who’s currently promoting his new album Memory Almost Full, his first album with new record label Starbucks, said he wants to play the US, but added: “I don’t want to talk about my divorce, though it has a bearing on that.”

Paul, currently embroiled in a bitter legal battle with Heather Mills, said his music helps helps him forget his woes.

He told the Chicago Tribune newspaper: “I just try to keep my head down and get on with my music.

“That’s the great thing, the great healer. I’m trying to make an antidote.”

No comments: